"The essential link between feeling and learning the core of the Perfect Golf Swing
= The Power Triangle "
Pefect Connextion is a three-in-one swing trainer based on an interactive development of anatomical-kinetic golf swing drills evolved from the principles of Carl Rabito, PGA Master instructor and creator of:
“Structure governs Function.”
"There are 6 major sets of joints and 1 spine in every human. The engagement and sequence of these 6 sets of joints and 1 spine determine the success, or lack thereof, of the Perfect Golf Swing.”
Perfect Connextion swing trainer dramatically transforms the way your golf swing looks, feels and performs. It builds learning and feeling, effortless strength for creating an easy, repeatable swing with control, accuracy, and power
It teaches swing awareness, good posture and easy, graceful movement. Perfect Connextion swing trainer improves flexibility, agility and economy of motion. It can even help alleviate back pain.
Professional golfers have known the benefits of connection for decades. Top athletes use it for strength, flexibility, and power.
A miracle? Not really. Developed from the Anatomical-Kinetic techniques of Carl Rabito,”Structure governs function," Perfect Connextion swing trainer is a safe, sensible interactive development product using your own clubs, that will help you know and feel your very best golf. No matter what your age or condition, it will work for you.
Bio: Carl Rabito
Carl Rabito's knowledge, education, and training in human anatomy, physiology, and kinesiology, brings a new and unique perspective and approach to the golf swing. Carl teaches in both Orlando & Chicago.
- One of 43 PGA Certified Master Teaching Professional in the U. S.
- PGA, Class A, Professional
- Nationally Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- East Central Chapter PGA Teacher of the Year, 1995, 1997, 2001
- PGA of America, Educational Faculty Member
- Board member and author of the teaching manual for the Therapeutic
- Golf Foundation, 1996-2003
Professional Golf Instruction
- Head Teaching Professional at the Walt Disney World Resort, 1984-1992
- Faculty Instructor for the Golf Academy of the South, 1992-1999
- Executive Teaching Panel @ Orange County National Golf Center, 1997
- Rabito Golf
- Diamond Players Clubs, Clermont, FL, 1999-present
- Bolingbrook Golf Club, Bolingbrook, IL, 2004-present
- Appearances on Golf Channel's Academy Live Show. 1999, 2000, 2001, 2004, 2005.
- Developed and featured in 36 1-minute instructional golf spots in Orlando/Tampa on WKMG, CBS sponsored by Chrysler. 2000
- Filmed 5 instructional pieces for Sky Golf, English Golf Channel, 2004
- Co-developed and co-authored the program and manual for Health South's Sport for Golf Program offered at Health South locations nationwide. This program deals with a person's anatomical make-up and how it influences the swing mechanics and injuries. 1993-1997.
- National consultant and lecturer for Body Balance for Performance Program. 1998-99.
- Consultant/advisor to the Biomechanical Research Lab for Pediatrics and Adolescents in golf and baseball at Children's Memorial Hospital, Chicago, IL 2004-2005
Noted Players Currently Teaching or Have Taught
- Brent Schwarzrock, PGA Tour
- David Peoples, PGA Tour
- Mike Brisky, PGA Tour
- Bart Bryant, PGA Tour
- David Morland, PGA Tour
- John Restino, PGA Tour
- David Eger, Champions Tour
- Jeong Jang, LPGA Tour
- Young Kim, LPGA Tour
- Gloria Park, LPGA Tour
- Jung Yeon Lee, LPGA Tour
- Mee Na Lee, LPGA Tour
- Golf Digest
- Golf Magazine
- Golf Tips
- Senior Golfer
- Women's Golf
- PGA Magazine
- Junior Golf Magazine
- Ready Golf Magazine
- Central Florida Golfer Magazine
- Monthly Columnist at Florida Golf Monthly Magazine